Wednesday, January 20, 2016

NBC News Presents the 4th Democratic Presidential Debate of 2016

Here is the 4th Democratic Presidential Debate of 2016 hosted by NBC News and YouTube and moderated by NBC News' Lester Holt and Andrea Mitchell.  This is the last Democratic Debate before the Iowa Caucus on February 1, 2016.  Featured in this debate was Hillary ClintonMartin O'Malley and Bernie Sanders.

I felt overall the debate went very well.  The candidates had similar goals and discussion points, but they also had a few differences in issues amongst themselves.  The moderators did well, but I was not please (like with previous debates) how they kept time from Governor Martin O'Malley.  I am not saying that I would have voted for him, but I feel he should have had as much attention and time as Clinton and Sanders.  At the end, I felt Lester Holt made a crappy move towards O'Malley, but oh well.

Like I said before it was a well done debate and I look forward to see how they do in Iowa and New Hampshire.

The Republicans have a debate scheduled for Thursday, January 28th at 8pm CT.  I am sure there will be 2 again.  It's hosted by Fox News Channel.  The moderaters will be Bret Baier, Megyn Kelly and Chris Wallace.  This will be their last debate before the Iowa Caucus.  

Political Source: 2016 Presidential Primary Debate Schedule

Video Source: NBC News via YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment